Upstix is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, we may change this Policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Upstix at Bluegate Farm, Bluegate Lane, Capel St Mary, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2JX.
Who are we?
We are Upstix Ventures LLP (registered as OC360923) and Paul West Property Management Limited trading as Upstix (registered as 4723678)
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and information regarding what web pages, if any, you access and other personal information.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, us or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
We will never sell your information to third parties.
This link shows the third party companies with which Upstix may share your personal information.
To be clear your personal information will only be shared where it is necessary to do and even then it will only be the minimum of information that will be shared to achieve what is necessary to do. For example, if you are a tenant and you have a plumbing problem, we will give the relevant contractor your name, address and phone number so that he can contact you to make an appointment with you.
You can choose
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted unless it is required to be kept for contractual or legal reasons;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding the use or storage of your personal information;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred.
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Upstix at Bluegate Farm, Bluegate lane, Capel St Mary, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2JX.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your details may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Telephone and website recording
We may record telephone calls. We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal information. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated 17th May 2018.
We have CCTV cameras at our premises and in our car park.